Risk’n tic "EBIOS Risk Manager"
What is EBIOS Risk Manager?
The EBIOS Risk Manager method adopts a digital risk management approach starting from the highest level (major missions of the studied object) to gradually reach business and technical functions, through the study of possible risk scenarios. Risk'n tic ERM is the reference tool, certified, to apply the ANSSI method.
Risk'n tic ERM, a simple, intuitive, and collaborative solution
- Simplify your life and choose a safe and practical solution
- Define the granularity of your risk analysis perimeters
- Let yourself be guided, step by step, and manage your security via a consolidated view of action plans
- Carry out different studies based on defined objectives
- Manage your access and use the application collaboratively
- Communicate with your teams through analytical and multidimensional dashboards
Generate your operating modes with the MITRE ATT&CK framework and your IS mapping
Realize your attack sequences within Risk'n tic ERM by combining both the MITRE ATT&CK framework and your information system mapping to generate a consolidated view and have a global vision of the risk level. From these, communicate with your teams and define your treatment plans, all from a single source: Risk'n tic ERM
Industrialize your approach
- Generate PDF, Excel, and Word reports
- Create your own report templates
- Industrialize and capitalize access to knowledge bases through the "copy-paste" feature
Capitalize with easy access to your knowledge bases from your studies, associate your assets, conduct your analysis, and duplicate your workshops to industrialize your risk management approach!
An integrated IS mapping
- Use our CMDB and create a mapping of your information system
- Synchronize your CMDB with Risk'n tic
Import your repositories in addition to the 30 already at your disposal
Predefined repositories such as:
- ISO 2700x
- II901 and IGI 1300
- NIST, PCI-DSS
Risk'n tic ERM interfaces seamlessly with Simple Risk Management, the complete turnkey solution to manage and organize security monitoring for and with your business.
SAS 823 360 177 0013 – Neuilly Plaisance
+33 (0) 6 71 76 28 46